Why do you ask for my Social Security Number?

To claim a tax deduction greater than $500, we must list your social security number on the form (1098-C) we provide to you and to the IRS All of your personal information will be kept confidential. You can still donate your vehicle if you don’t want to provide your SSN, but your deduction will be limited to $500